Tuesday, October 12, 2010

After a Very Long Time

Woah..Haven't been on my own blog for a very long time. I think it's about to shut down on its own. I've been just uber busy with assignments, tests and everything else going on in uni. Yes, this is a life of a uni student I suppose. It's not surprising I think.

I've a Finance test on Thursday. My last test before the finals. Something which I've been dreading actually. I should be starting on some Quantitative Analysis work right now. But, I just can't seem to get my mind to it. How do I get into my QA mojo? Someone please help me! Integration, differentiation, multivariable calculus, etc. I'm NOT feeling it right now. Seriously.

Oh well, I shall get to it after this. No excuse. 

On a lighter note, I'll be attending a NIDA workshop tomorrow. Pretty pumped about what I'm gonna be learning there. I think I should be getting quite a bit out of the workshop. (: And I'm also a part of the committee putting this workshop together. So seeing everything go so smoothly thus far has given me a sense of accomplishment. haha It was good fun working with the other girls for the past few weeks.

On a whole different story now. 

If you know me well, I have a natural 'talent' for shopping. My parents call it the ability to spend money not my own or 'throwing their money into the river'. -.- It's not that bad actually. Please. But I must admit, it has gotten me into some trouble in the past. haha. Not anymore with constant reminders from loved ones (:

As you know, I'm a commerce student. Starting uni at the beginning of this year, I had a 'dream' of conquering the corporate world. I had things all planned out in my head. First, I'm gonna make sure I secure a graduate position at a bank (a well-known multi-national bank). I'm gonna receive all the training I can get there, and become a highly sort-after talent *fuhhhh* haha. C'mon...Let the girl dream. :P Then from there, I'll work my way up the corporate ladder. 

I'll be going to work or rather storming into my office (hahahaha) in a tailored suit, killer heels and a Chanel bag. Does this sound 'The Devil Wears Prada' to you? hahahaha

That's why my brother calls me a dreamer. But actually, my dream sounds a bit cliche don't you think? HAHA

Oh well, as the months pass my 'dream' is kindda shifting to a whole different direction. 

What's going on??? LOL

Now... I want to own a boutique. (See where I got this from? My 'talent')

I aspire to be an entrepreneur. (:

Perhaps start my own label/ line of handbags/ shoes one day.

Go on...Laugh..

You'll never know!

Let me dream! :D

You might see my label somewhere, someday. 
BUT...

It won't be called Tiffany or Tiffany's or anything with the name Tiffany.
hahahaha

I know that for sure.

Time to get back to reality. To being a student. To doing work. 

Until next time.

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment