Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exams!

yeapp..so it's that time of the semester AGAIN!

The time that I study extra hard. When sleeping at 2 am isn't a taboo. Eye bags are as dark and visible as ever. Lots of hair falls off (scaryyy).. When even the small things irritate the crap outta me (I'm making it sound like PMS). haha

Finals are coming so soon. This Friday to be exact. At 8.45 am I'll be seating for my first paper. Yes 8.45 am! 

I've to adjust my sleeping habits again.

I find it strange that exam periods are the time ideas come up to me! It's so weird. I started this blog a day before my Finals for my first semester this year. 

Now, I have some idea to do something else. 

I want to try venturing into something new!

Won't tell what I want to do just yet. 

But a big hint is that I'll be going to a bead bar after exams! Haha. I wonder if I can materialise my ideas :S

ok. time to hit the books again.

I've been feeling rather sad these couple of days :(

Hope everything is fine with you. (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment