Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fashion's Night Out

Today's the day.
Vogue Fashion's Night Out at Sydney CBD.

I'm still contemplating whether or not to go. It looks gloomy outside and I'm not sure if it'll rain soon. eeks!

I haven't been doing any serious work these past few days. Have to get some work done soon since uni resumes on Monday. Sigh.

But I've been enjoying my holidays so far!

Here's a goofy photo of me which Fara posted up on twitter. This was what we did after a meeting with Capital W a few days ago. 


HAHAHA. Girls do this when they roam around Myers and David Jones!

This would be something I'd wear to Randwick Racecourse. For the Spring Carnival that is. Not wear that to an exam! hahahaha (For non-UNSW-ians, we go to the racecourse for exams..)

ok. I shall continue my debate on whether or not to go for FNO.

Btw, tomorrow is Hari Raya!

Yayy to those of you who are back home! (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment