Friday, September 3, 2010

Easy Days!

YESSSS!!!
Mid-sem break is finally here! I've been waiting for this one week break for too long I kid you not! Before I started uni earlier this year, my dad told me "Uni life is easy life la.."

Umm...whadda heck??? Easy life my foot! Which part of it is easy Mr. Yap? Am I missing something here? Or maybe...it was easy during your days..hehe

Thank God the subjects I took this sem required minimal assignments! pheww..I rather do tests than assignments. So time-consuming and stressful.

Oh well...I just have one assignment to pass up in Week 10. And some tests along the way. If I use my time wisely, I Think I'll be alright. 

Ok enough. Stop talking about uni work please!

So this week...it's time for me to rest&relax. Not rest&rot. haha

The brother is away this weekend. Skiing it seems. The snow fields and I just don't get along. haha..I went skiing last year and I have a phobia now. Rather than skiing down the hill, I think I skidded down on my arse. Apart from it being an expensive sport, it's also painful!!!

Sorry la...but I'm not the sporty-type of person. So my body doesn't cooperate. HAHA

So last week the brother asked me if I wanted to tag along. I went "NO thanks!" So here I am, left behind. No one to argue with and insult for the weekend. hahaha

Thank God for the cousin! I foresee the oven being fully utilised and cake tins thrown all over the kitchen! hehe

Fun stuff! 

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment