Saturday, September 4, 2010

Oh My!

One of the cousins would be getting married real soon. (:

I love weddings! The occasion is just so special!

BUT...
Preparing for an occasion like this can be really stressful. From the stories and updates I've been getting, the poor bride and her husband-to-be have so many things to take care of.

From the dress, to the invitation cards, wedding favours, cake, dinner menu, venue and the list just goes on and on and on...

I think that's why we have wedding planners. If you're too busy..Hire one. It'll save you all the stress and tension. But I actually like the idea of doing all these planning on your own. At least then your BIG DAY has your own personal touch! (:

So out of curiosity, I went on WGA (Wedding Guide Asia) today.

Don't get shocked please. I'm not planning my wedding! Haha It's still a wee bit early for me. I was just on the website to kepoh :P

Other than pretty wedding gowns, I was only interesting in topics relating to wedding favours and the wedding cake! hehe

Look at these! Looks yummmm


And if you're planning a wedding soon, please have wedding favours like these! :P
Too pretty (:


Ok...Now I'm hungry :P

Should I go look for food in the kitchen? hehe

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment