Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vogue Fashion's Night Out

Vogue FNO was on last Thursday. Yes, I know.. I take agesss to update. This happens when I suddenly find myself in uni again. Homework starts piling up and the anxiety of tests/ exams comes creeping in again. This cycles continues until summer break comes!

So, it was uber awesome to have a mid-semester break last week! (:

I managed to attend FNO at the CBD. My partner in crime for the evening is non other than FARA! 


The city basically just came to live that evening. If you didn't know, Sydney is just plain dead once the clock strikes 6. Ok, maybe except Thursday and Friday nights. But soooo many people came out that night despite the gloomy/ bad weather. It was raining slightly. I nearly called it off because of that. 


It was also the first time FNO was held in Sydney. So yayy!!!

I managed to get a "Behind the Scenes" picture.

This must be one of the Vogue editors getting dolled up before the opening ceremony. 

I also managed to watch 3 'mini' fashion shows. The reason for it being called mini is 'cos the runway was VERY short. haha

So here are some pictures!


This model looks a lil like Miranda Kerr don't cha think?

Ethnic chic look
One of my favourite looks
My favourite Loubies!

One reason why we love David Jones is 'cos they feed they're customers. (:

Free macaroons.

If you're wondering, I didn't buy anything that night! 

I'm improving!!!
Self-control.

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment