Saturday, April 23, 2011

After Months...

After months of not touching my baking utensils...

I FINALLY brought my baking game ON!

Nothing spectacular.. I just baked my simple but yummilicious vanilla cupcakes. 
But this time 'round with a twist. I added some dark chocolate swirls to it. 

Definitely a favourite now. (:

My brother was particularly happy. I haven't baked it..come to think of it 3 months. So he was just happy he finally got some home-made sweet treats.

Before pulling these outta the oven... I was known as the 'retired baker'. haha

Now, I'm back to being 'The Baker".

Hope all you lovelies are enjoying the Easter break! (:
Happy Easter!

xX

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I would love to be more of a baker. I do love the marble effect you created. Hope you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss baking! I miss having the time to bake now that work is taking over life. LOL.

    ReplyDelete