Saturday, April 2, 2011

Brunch at Bills!

Hey there lovelies! 
I hope the week has been treating you good. I for one was and still is on busybee mode. But so far, all is still good! Hope it's the same on your end. 

This is probably stale news. haha But I'll still share it here on my blog. After months and months of saying "I want to go to Bills for brunch!!!" I finally made it there last Friday with a very good friend. Made my way to Woollahra, got lost on the way (so embarassing! I've no sense of direction) and then finally got food in front of me!

Bills is MY FAVOURITE brunch spot now. I LOVE their ricotta hotcakes! Super yumm! And not to mention, my rosehip and mint punch was also very refreshing. 

Will be heading back sometime soon to try other things on their menu. :)) 

For now, I leave you pictures. haha

If you're ever in Sydney, do pop by Bills. One word. Amazing. (:

xX

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great place to go :) And thanks for joining my swap!!

    ReplyDelete