Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Screamed OMG!

Whoops! I meant to give an update earlier, but work has definitely taken a whole chunk of my time. So much so that I actually feel very exhausted already. Seeing that it's just Tuesday and it's not even 10 pm yet, I think I'm in a bit of trouble. "Burn Out" alarm is starting to ring. So, I decided that I'll give myself a rest tonight and just do what I want to (other than reading/ studying). Ok enough ranting. 

So last Wednesday, I saw myself in Acer Arena together with a couple of thousand other screaming fans at Usher's OMG Tour. Acer Arena was at capacity and everyone was enjoying every second of Usher's performance. His concerts are NOT in any way over-rated I assure you. If he pops by your city, be sure to make your way there! He'll blow your mind!!!

He performed a solid 2 hours and 15 mins that night. Sang his heart and soul and danced like how you see him 'doing-his-thing' in video clips. His moves are still TOO SMOOTH! I was a screaming fan that night. Even my cousin gave me the "dude, relax" look. haha Excuse her, I think I was screaming into her ear :p

So anyway, here are some photos I managed to snap! So glad I got pretty good seats which were relatively near. Thanks daddy :p haha


I've still got OMG on replay ;)

Have a great week ahead guys!

xX

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had a great time. He would be pretty amazing in concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Petite Cherie: it was fun! :) btw, pretty blog!

    Gracie: i had a blast!

    xx

    ReplyDelete