Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Night

What do I do on a Saturday night?
Nothing much or rather nothing interesting.

 I'm pretty pleased with myself today (and yesterday). I managed to clear most of my tutorial work due for this coming week. :)) and run some errands. I feel productive like that. Now, I'm left with bits and pieces of work here and there. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to stay on top of it. 

Now here I am typing this. haha Half way through painting my finger nails. I'm waiting for my left hand fingernails to dry before I start on my right. 

I'm trying on this new colour from Katy Perry's OPI collection, called The One That Got Away. You can't see it properly in the picture above, (used my itouch camera which totally sucks) but it's a shimmery pink colour. Girly, and I'm loving it. 

This pack comes in four colours. Only 3.75 ml per bottle. But it's practical for you to try out the different colours and see which ones you really like. I guess I'll get The One That Got Away in normal size soon. :p

I should actually be preparing my notes and tutoring materials now. haha Gotta run!

Hope all you lovelies out there are having a great weekend! :))

xX

2 comments:

  1. That's a really nice colour! I am a huge fan of OPI, and nail polish. So that colour gets my approval! ;) lol.

    I saw a girl wearing the black/silver. Have u tried? Looks funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yayy! Finally someone who understands my obsession for OPI! :p LoL Yeap, this colour is really pretty. You should get one for yourself too ;)

    Nope haven't tried that colour. I'll try to get to it soon :))

    ReplyDelete