Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Taking the time to blog

As some of you might know, the past week has been pretty hectic. But I'm not complaining (: Sometimes being busy makes me feel productive. (: Weird.. haha

I feel like I haven't updated my little space here in the cyber world. So, before I go back to working on Finance questions, I shall give you a lil update on what's going on. 

I was blessed beyond words last week. Got 2 gifts out of the blues :)) Necklaces and bracelets! Oh joy!
Thanks Fara!

Super LOVE! :D

Oh, I taught my first class today! haha Didn't do as well as I expected :( Hopefully the students somehow managed to understand what I was trying to say. haha You know it's actually quite hard to explain simple interest and compound interest in words. In everyday language without getting technical?? LoL I have another class tomorrow. I shall improve myself for tomorrow. Hopefully as time goes by, I'll get the hang of it (:

That's about it I guess. haha. My weekend was spent in front of the computer typing out notes for my students. Rushing to finish my tutorial work. Nothing eventful. 

I just realized that I haven't been baking for the past month or so. I want to bake!! I'm thinking about baking a rainbow cake. Or a different coloured- layer cake! Anyone with any good recipes to share? If you do please drop me a note! Thanks!! (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment