Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank God it's Thursday!

Pheww.. Thank God it's Thursday! This has been the longest and most hectic week I've ever experienced in a veryy long time. It's only the first week of uni and I've been running around everywhere like a headless chicken. 

I feel so all over the place having to get all my textbooks, attend all my lectures, attend meetings, organize events, make sure I start on my tutorial work and try to 'study' in between all that craziness. Woww! I'm actually still a lil bit overwhelmed. 

1 day away from Friday! Which means no uni for me tomorrow. Long weekend! yayy!! I would definitely try to use and plan my time properly. Need to clear up my work! 
................

Anyway... I wanted to do a post about the Five Things which made me happy the last week. So here goes..
This was my entry for a colouring contest Sereni & Shentel had for their fans. No, I didn't win. The other entries were too good. haha But it was all good fun! I really enjoyed colouring mine. It was therapeutic. 

Banana Toffee cupcake from Sparkles Cupcakery! This is superrrr yummy I kid you not! If you're ever in Sydney, pop by Sparkles at Surry Hills or get your fix at David Jones food hall. In my opinion, Sparkles beats Cupcake Bakery or Cupcake on Pitt anytime. Try it!!!

Minz Rapunzel Stone Bangle. Lovin' the packaging and of course my bangle!! It's so versatile I can wear it alone or with other bangles/ cuffs. 

English Breakfast Tea or any tea! I have no idea why, but not having tea in the morning makes me feel somewhat uneasy. Like something's missing. haha Also, having a glass of camomile tea in the evenings help me relax :))

Orange Chocolate Sticks. I just found them in my pantry at home. I think the brother bought them. Apparently, they can be found in Aldi. Perfect fit for my handbag. Quick snack when I'm on the go. But super unhealthy. So I've refrained myself from carrying this around. Smart thing to do! haha

Wow I see that 3/ 5 items are food. Eeks I'm in a lil bit of trouble here. haha

Ok, time to sleep!
Goodnight everyone!

xX


3 comments:

  1. I remember first week of uni is always hectic. Hope it settles down soon.

    I love tea! Especially with desserts, though I always drink my tea black. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the tea. I too have to drink green tea in the morning and during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie: I usually add milk and sugar to my tea! Can't do black tea. haha

    Nazneen: I'm a green tea addict too!

    ReplyDelete