Friday, February 25, 2011

My Week So Far...

I had a pretty hectic week. Monday - Thursday was spent in uni, helping out at Orientation Week. Super tiring. I wasn't prepared for the tiredness. haha

But it was still fun. Being in uni again meant I was able to squeeze in some time to have lunch with my girlfriends. 4 girls having lunch at Kaki Lima meant good old Malaysian food with loads of talking. :p So much so that we didn't have time to camwhore. Sigh. So this is the only 2 pictures I managed to snap -.- Super fail. 
Deco at Kaki Lima
Mee Bandung

This sounds ridiculous. But it was my first time at Kaki Lima. I know right, despite being here for 2 years+. *shakes head* Definitely coming back for more Malaysian food. Next time I'd want to try the Mee Bandung. :D

Fast forward to Thursday now...
My 2 BFFs since Foundation days just came back from home. So naturally we wanted to catch-up with each other over food. :p This time round we headed to Bacco at QVB for tea. The desserts were super yumm and veryy affordable. Choose any 3 desserts for $15. We had the strawberry tart, their signature chocolate dessert and this other yummy roll which name I can't remember. Would definitely recommend this place. They serve high tea too. So if you fancy anything like that.. You should give this place a try. 

I really enjoyed the ambience of Bacco. This place was cosy, warm and welcoming. (: A really nice place to chill out with your friends. 

After tea, I headed to Pandora and got another 2 charms. (: Thought of getting 4 initially, but I decided to go  slow. 

I wanted to get the blue butterflies, but the maroon ones looked better in real life. :p Also, I got the money bag as a self reminder to save and that money doesn't grow on trees. I've to work hard for whatever I want in life. (: haha

Now, here I am wondering how I'll spend my weekends before uni starts. Do you have any plans? Anything interesting to share? (:

xX

2 comments:

  1. I love eating at places that have a good ambience. And your Pandora bracelet is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love places with good ambience and great dessert! Total winner! Hoping to complete my Pandora charm bracelet asap :p hehe

    ReplyDelete