Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Charm Bracelet

I've got a big thing for charm bracelets. I've no idea why actually. Just 'cos they're girly and pretty I guess. hehe So today on the way back from uni, I passed by Thomas Sabo and Pandora in the city. I made a stop at both outlets. :)

Last month when Aunty No. 3 was here, she spoilt me silly with all the shopping and food :p Fun times! So anyway, when she was here I didn't accompany her to all the shopping trips she had. All mostly around the city anyway (QVB, Westfield, Castlereagh St. etc). But on that 1 day I didn't tag along, she came home with this...

She got me the double-leather bracelet 'cos she thought it was more suitable for younger girls. I'm still a 10-year old in her eyes :p haha And along came 2 charms she picked for me. Hmm..I think my Mom helped pick too. Cos my Mom choose the angel charm. I LOVE the charm! Too cute :))

Now I want to fill this bracelet up! 

Since I didn't get a good look in the store today, I made sure I browsed through the collection online. Now these are my favourite few..
Silver Safety Chain
Charm Smiling Sunshine
Silver Charm, Pearl
Sterling Silver + 14 ct Gold Bag
Silver Charm, Enamel

These are my top picks. Should be visiting Pandora soon! :p 

Are you girls as charm bracelet crazy as me? Or is it just me?

Images of charms are from Pandora at www.pandora.net 
................................
On another note, my heart and prayers go out to all those who are affected by the earthquake in Christchurch. 

xX


2 comments:

  1. definitely a huge fan of charm bracelets. From Tiffany, Thomas Sabo, Pandora, Dior, etc. Anything charm just attracts me. Super girly and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's definitely a girl thing! :))

    ReplyDelete