Thursday, February 24, 2011

Five Things

These are five things which are making me happy...
I'm currently obsessed with macaroons! Well, they're my favourite after cupcakes :p I got these on the way home from uni a few days ago from Coco Cafe at the new Westfield in the city. Chocolate and Strawberry Rose. I still prefer Chocolate. These were definitely yummm... They're probably as good as the ones at Lindt Cafe. Will definitely be back for more :D

Nespresso Capsules. These are the ones which my brother recently purchased. I'm not a big fan of coffee, but I enjoy watching the brother poke around his Nespresso machine. LoL It's so easy anyone can do it! Just push a capsule in, let the machine do it's thing and wa-lah, a perfect cup of coffee is there waiting for you (:

Mini Ice Ice Mocha by Sereni & Shentel. Bought this gem more than 6 months ago and have been wearing it regularly. This headband has made a comeback into my wardrobe this past week. Beautifully handmade and it's so durable (: Totally worth my money spent! :D

Ginger Bread Man prints! I have this on my pajama pants from Peter Alexander. My cousin actually got me these. She knows me too well :)) I'm really loving the light pink background and the smiley faces on the ginger bread men. And the best part is... They're so comfy. But then again, you don't expect anything less from Peter Alexander. 

My Royal Doulton Tea Set. Well, technically not mine cos I didn't pay for it. haha Already had tea using these. But I guess it'll be nice to have a tea party or a high tea at home... Well, well, well... Let's see if I've time to make this happen, considering uni is about to start this coming Monday. *cries* But definitely loving these tea cups and saucers. Gold plated Old English Rose set.. I LOVE. 

Hope everyone's week has been great. The weekends are drawing near. yayy!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment