Monday, February 21, 2011

O-Week!

Yeapp.. So today is the start of O-Week at UNSW.
People walking into me

It's pretty exciting seeing a few thousand students, new and old, swamp the Main Walkway. It was so difficult to walk in a straight line with so many people walking into you from left, right and centre. Thank God the weather was pretty good today. Well, my definition of good weather is one without the scorching heat! It was pretty gloomy and cooling, with the occasional light breeze. 

Arrived in uni at 10.30 am. I was scheduled to drop off goodie bags at Bexter College (one of the residential colleges in uni). It was pretty fun as I managed to talk to a couple of new students. I think all of them are freshies, all pumped up and excited for their first year of uni. Oh such fun! :p 

I didn't really man my stall today. Oops! I was just walking around, bumping into friends, talking, talking, getting free stuff haha (I got a free razor lol and a year's free newspaper subscription), eating and talking. Oh yes, girls talk a lot if you haven't already noticed :p
This must be their new razor 
Newspaper subscription 

So yeap.. I'll be in uni again tomorrow. But this time, my "shift" starts at 9am! *cries* I hope I'll be able to wake up. And I've planned for lunch with my girlies tomorrow! Can't wait!! hehe

Hope your Monday has been good! Have a good week ahead lovelies!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment