Sunday, February 20, 2011

Something I Didn't Expect!

Remember a few days ago I said something about signing a contract for a part-time job?
Well, I'm currently employed by my university (UNSW)! Yayyy!!!

I'm going to be taking up the roll as a PASS (Peer Assisted Study Session) Tutor. It's a pretty big deal to me. Why? 'Cos when I went in for interview last year, I didn't think I would be selected. Being a tutor for Statistics/ Quantity Analysis is beyond me. haha I don't see myself as the brightest student there! 

But after attending the 2-day training session last week, I feel like I'm pretty up to the job. Yes, there are loads of preparations I've to do. For instance, I've to study/ revise the subject again. But I guess I'll be able to handle it! :)) 

I'll be taking 2 classes a week! Now, that's a start. Hope I do not disappoint as a tutor. And along the way I hope my future students will enjoy the course. *fingers crossed*

O-week will start tomorrow and uni will resume the following week. I actually can't wait! It all sounds pretty exciting. 

I hope your weekend has been filled with nothing but fun, joy and laughter! :))

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment