Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Review

Wow! It's February already. Time passes by so quickly it's scary sometimes. 
February marks a new decade for me as I'll be turning the big two-oh very soon. Another not so exciting fact is that, the end of February will mark the end of my uber long summer holidays. :( To be fair, I'm actually kindda looking forward to going back to uni again. I guess it's time to work my brains, before my intellectual ability goes down the drain. haha

One month has already gone by... And January has been nothing but good to me. Definitely a great start to the new year. (: 

I'm actually very grateful for being able to join my parents on a holiday again (to NZ). Even though annual overseas trips are a 'tradition' for this family of mine, I've realized that I shouldn't take it for granted. All these are just examples of blessings from God. The best part of this year's trip was that Aunty & Uncle No.3 managed to join us as well. (: I really enjoyed the time spent with all of them! One thing I've learnt or rather was reminded of this month is that the family unit is so important. Your family will be there for you no matter what.. To provide love, support and help you need. 

Keep your family close. If you have family members scattered around the world, put in effort to keep in touch! :))

Chinese New Year is in 2 days! woohooo!!! Here's the muruku I've been attacking :p 

I'm ready to welcome in the new month. Have a great month and year ahead everybody! 

xX


2 comments:

  1. Glad that you have had a great month! Haha this time of the year you do usually want to go back to uni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I actually can't wait! Very surprising :o

    ReplyDelete