Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girls, Shops and Food

I love the weekends. Just utter bliss 'cos I have all the time in the whole to do what I want, and when I want to do it. So today, I decided to have a girly day out with Rachel. 

Having to meet her at 12 noon means having to have my alarm clock ON. Eee I hate the sound of my alarm already. See... The things I do for my friends. hehe :p 

So I made sure I woke up early enough to dress up and have a cup of tea before venturing into the city. We spent so much time at the perfume section at the departmental store. "So much time" is actually an understatement! This girl is crazy you see... She tries nearly every perfume we pass. Well, I've to say I'm also a bit guilty. Just a tad bit. 

I was a bit tempted to get the Chanel No. 5 actually... My point of "shopping" today was to look for a liquid eyeliner! So I walked away from the Chanel counter. Thank God my brains got the better of me :)) *yayy!!* 

 I asked this girlfriend of mine if she could recommend anything. 'Cos this lady here has experimented with so many brands already! It's absurb! haha. 

So I landed myself with this...
Dior Precision Eyeliner

I would personally recommend you to get this (if you're looking for a liquid eyeliner). It's super easy to use! The brush at the end is pretty fine and pointed which makes it so easy to control. This is coming from a person who can't use an eyeliner properly to save her life!

Go get it! :D

Anyway, after walking like forever with only one purchase, I was beyond hungry and we landed ourselves at Jet's Cafe. My dieting regime was so far off my mind I totally forgot about it. More of conveniently forgot about it actually :p hehe. And so I did the unthinkable... Ordered a Jet Chicken Sandwich and a Chocolate Milkshake!

Yes... Diet and Milkshake isn't supposed to be together! I smacked myself already!!! But it was yummy though :p Rachel had to make me feel bad by just ordering a hot white chocolate! >( 

Me: Don't you want something to eat?
Her: Umm.. Nope.. Diet la.. So fat already now.
Me: *rolls eyes*

(Sorry no pics of ourselves and our food.)

Just to console myself.. I walked A LOT today! Seriously my legs hurt now. Walking counts as exercise too right??

I look forward to next weekend, a bit of a break.. Then it's back to uni again. Wow the cycle of life. haha.

Have a good weekend lovelies! 

xX

2 comments:

  1. I am also using Dior liquid eyeliner, isnt it great? I love how easy to use it. But somehow I prefer to use gel liner even though it takes more time to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER easy to use! I was contemplating between bobbi brown's gel liner and the Dior liquid eyeliner. Dior won! :p

    ReplyDelete