Thursday, January 27, 2011

Salad Only!

After a very good holiday which included awesome food and desserts everyday, I've come back to reality. I've to shed those pounds I put on :S eeks! Something I really don't enjoy doing. 

I've to go on a DIET now. Salad ONLY from now on. 
Say hello to my dinner. 

Lettuce, avocado, eggs, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, shrimp. 
Very yumms actually. But go to the restaurant and you'll see this dish as a STARTER. Not a main. haha

Oh well.. We'll see how long this will last. 
I suppose not too long. haha.. Cos I've been craving for a slice of chocolate mud cake. And the Chinese New Year cookies are all stocked up in my kitchen. Ahhh those pineapple tarts and whatnots... :p 

Howww? A Malaysian like me would always say "How la to lose weight like that?? Howw??"
*smacks forehead*

But still... I'm determined to lose some weight before uni resumes. Don't want to hear comments like "Eh..You put on weight ah??" O.O The horror!

Ok enough blabbing. Sorry :p

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment