Monday, January 3, 2011

Tea and Shortbread

Since I'm on holiday, I have the luxury of sleeping in without my alarm clock buzzing in my face. Don't you guys just hate the alarm clock sometimes? haha I'm notorious for snoozing my alarm for no less than 5 times before I can pull myself out of bed :P It's such a bad habit 'cos I end up being late. 

This is what I had for "breakfast". It'll be more appropriate if I call it brunch actually. haha

These are my all-time favourite. English breakfast tea and shortbread. (: Super yumms and a great way to start the day (especially when eaten in front of the tv)!

I actually made the shortbread myself. I got the recipe here on the Martha Steward website. It's actually pretty easy to make. You guys should definitely give it a go! (:

I should try clear up my room now.. I've been procrastinating for weeks already. Eeks! Definitely NOT good. 

Hope everyone is well (:

xX

1 comment:

  1. I'm a master procrastinator so I completely understand.

    Tea and shortbread sound lovely and I wouldn't mind some for some afternoon tea today :)

    ReplyDelete