Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11


Wow! I can't believe 2011 is here already! 2010 flew by a lil too quickly for me. 
I can still remember ushering in 2010 with some of my closest friends on 31.12.2009. It's true when some people say "time flies". 

I hit many bumps along the way in 2010. But all the lows taught me things I didn't know about myself (and others). I'm grateful that the year closed on a high note though (: 

I'm really excited about 2011. A new year with new beginnings. But in slightly more than a month, I would no longer be a teen. Eeks! *cries*

I've got my new year's resolution all written down. Can't wait to achieve my goals! :D 

Cheers to a blessed new year!

xX

2 comments:

  1. You know what ?! I had a big cry right before I turned 20 cause I was sad I was getting old. LOL. Your not alone :)

    All the best for 2011, hope you achieve all your resolutions.

    xx christie

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, hope 2011 brings you everything you desire.

    ReplyDelete