Monday, January 24, 2011

Back!

Here's a peek of where I've been...

Can you guess the location? haha. Really want to blog about what I've seen, ate, done, experienced, etc. But my body's not allowing to do so right now. Ever since I touched down last Thursday night, I've been out and about, running around, accompanying my aunt on shopping trips (believe me I'm not complaining :p) that my body has been so extremely exhausted. Topped with lack of sleep and my failure to keep myself hydrated, I've fallen sick! Arghhh..

Been down with fever, soar throat and really bad flu. My nose is like a running tap now :S 

I promise to update as soon as possible! (: 

Time to sit back/ lie down in front of the tv for my Australian Open fix. hehe.

On an unrelated note, I'm so happy my Minz Lauren Vintage Stone Pendant arrived today. Nothing DHL can't fix! :p Hmm..Now my flu doesn't feel so bad anymore ;) teehee


Have a great week ahead, dolls!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment