Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rapunzel

I just started a tradition and I think it'll be here to stay! Every month (from now on), the brother will bring me out for a movie. hahaha. 1 movie a month won't hurt his pocket I'm sure. Don't worry, I'm not that demanding. :p

So we managed to kick start the tradition with Tangled! haha. The brother was pretty sceptical about a Disney movie. Mind you, this guy watches sci-fi or action or whatever else most of the time and thinks chic-flicks (my kindda shows) are a waste of time -.- So I had to convince him that Tangled was going to be good. I kept telling him, "My friends said it was awesome :D"  Yes, with that big smile on my face. And whenever I could, I'll keep saying "Let's watch Tangled (x3)". I annoyed the crap outta him! hahaha. When it comes to dealing with the brother, you just got to be persistent. 

I'm not sure why it only got released in Australia today, but you've GOT TO WATCH IT! Watch it in 3D if possible. Tangled will not disappoint you. It's a perfect family show. But wait, all Disney shows are family-friendly aren't they? haha.

Umm..I don't think I should tell you guys so much here. 'Cos then it'll be a spoiler for some of you. Just think funny, happy with loads of singing and fairy-tale ending. haha. I'm sure every girl out there would enjoy this movie. Don't be afraid to bring your boyfriend, husband, brother, male friend to watch with you. 'Cos they'll love it too. :))

One thing I managed to take away from Rapunzel is that we should all have dreams. Dreams lead us to our goals. With a goal in mind, we'll then be determined to achieve what we want and succeed. Like Rapunzel, she had a dream to watch the lanterns. Initially, she was forbidden by her evil 'mother'. But as the story unfolds and as opportunities arises, her dream came true. :)) So don't be afraid to dream, my friends! You'll never know what's in store for you. I'm a big dreamer. :p haha But don't dream ONLY. Work towards that dream of yours. :)

I want to watch it again! Who wants to go with me?? haha. 

Speaking of Rapunzel, this gem here has caught my eyes! 
From the Rapunzel Collection by Adeline herself. Check it out on her website here

Hope everyone is doing well! The weekend is coming! Can't wait. haha

xX




No comments:

Post a Comment