Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pressure Cooker!

I've been in a "pressure cooker" these past 2 days. I'm having to complete so many things with so many deadlines to meet! I now have post-it notes plastered all over my wall with "reminders" "to do" and "urgent". 

This sounds intense. I'm feeling the pressure, but also sorta enjoying it. 'Cos I know that I'm learning and sharpening my own skills (: (which is always a good thing). 

I spent 10 hours in uni today. From 8 am right up to 6 pm. In sane I tell you. Since uni was practically my second home for the day, I decided to dress comfortably. 

Loving the heart-shape prints. haha Something fun :p
Top: Supre
Leggings: Topshop
Flats: Oroton

I'm co-hosting/ organising a 'First Year Welcome Party' for Capital W. Wish me luck! I'll be running around like crazy tomorrow. No question about it. Thank God dress code is casual! But then again... I still haven't decided what to wear. 

How now brown cow? 

Need to sleep soon before my eye bags come to life!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment