Friday, April 15, 2011

Yayy!

This week was the craziest ever in the history of my uni life. My workload was beyond manageable!

I spent so much time here...
UNSW Main Library

Reading things like these..
They're my notes if you're wondering. haha

3 mid-sem exams in a week (2 of which were today). After 2 papers, I came home wanting to sleep. But no... I realised that I've an online finance quiz to complete before 12 midnight. So I dragged myself to the study table to look through my work and answer the questions. 

Now here I am... Like FINALLY! I survived my week. Full of ups and downs. There were times where I wanted to cry and pull my hair and run away from everything. But thank God. He pulled me through.

Pheww.. Tonight I can sleep in peace and for once.. Wake up late tomorrow and not worry about things for a few days. Before I start banging my head left, right and centre for my finance assignment due in week 9. eeks!

Oh well, I'll enjoy while I can. (:

Before I sign off... Here's a picture of what I had for lunch today. Random I know.. But this gozleme that I found at uni (Matthews Food Court) was pretty yummy!

And surprise! hehe

Will share about this soon.

xX

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got through your exams and can't wait to hear about the surprise! Guess what? I'm your new penpal from Gracie's blog. I'll be sending you your postcard soon. :) I can't wait and it's so nice to "meet" you over our blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there sierra! nice to 'meet' you too! i just sent you a card! hope you'll get it soon! :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete