Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hello There!

I'm trying to upload pics I promised my friends, on facebook but it's being such a pain at the moment. How can it suddenly hang??? -.-

Maybe I should do it later again. Sigh. 

News! I went to work yesterday. haha. I was at a telemarketing firm for those of you who do not know. Mental and emotional stress I tell you. Some clients are just so rude! Thank God I don't see their faces!!! If not my hands will definitely go flying across their faces! >(

Actually I'm just writing this post to rant about how bad Sydney can be. haha..So backwards nowadays. Even KL is more maju. There's gonna be a new mall up right in the middle of Sydney City. Apparently Banana Republic, Gap and Zara are coming in. A 3-story Zara. (: But...Only now you wanna bring in these shops ah?? How long already we had it back home?? And knowing how they rip Sydneysiders off, I bet Zara will be much more expensive. -.-

Oh..I just found out that Debenhams, Malaysia has Butterfly by Matthew Williamson! :D But only at their Lot 10 flagship store! I'm so going there! hehe

Matthew Williamson dresses Blair Waldorf and Serena in Gossip Girl, if you didn't know. :P


 I'm going gaga over these 2 tops now. But self-control....I tell myself..Self-control.


I should just stop surfing the net now. I'm walking on dangerous ground. haha

Byebye

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment