Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flemington!

Oh goodness my forsaken blog! I really don't have time to update on a daily basis. I'll only do so when I have some spare time on my hands now. I checked my schedule 5 minutes ago and I have tests and assignments calling out to me starting next week. Life ain't gonna be any easier now, but I can do it! haha..I can do with some positive energy now. :P

Getting back to my topic on Flemington. I paid a visit to Flemington Market last weekend. Definitely a place to get fresh flowers, fruits and vegetables. I'm not a person who usually shops for these kindda stuff, but I thought it would be an experience if I tagged along to Flemington. 

If I'm not mistaken, it's only open during the weekends. Very early in the morning. People usually make their way there at 5-ish 6 in the morning. But sorrehh, Ms Tiffany here won't sacrifice her sleep for fruits and veges -.- 

I got there at 11 am, 2 hours before it was to close. haha. But it wasn't a bad thing. 'Cos fruits were going on sale! 5 bucks for a box of apples! O.O Now you feel ripped off shopping at the supermarket right? haha. I bought a box of apples. strawberries and avocados. Now you know why I've been bringing apples to uni recently. haha

Oh I forgot to mention. The place is superrrr packed. No joke! But probably cos I just can't stand shopping or standing around overly crowded places. 

I'll just post up some pictures I snapped that day. Holding up my camera going click click click. The vendors were looking at me with expressions like "HAHAHA..Tourist much?" But yea...I was kindda a tourist there. My first time there la.

Mass market for apples
Avocados. yummm
Yellow melon. apa tu? haha
Huge ass watermelons
I like the colour here!
Cherries! I like
Celery. I don't like
These are called banana chillis!
Poor kid had to tag along. haha

On a totally different note, the boyfriend is leaving for Phuket tomorrow. This.Is.So.Unfair! :( Oh well, have fun there baby! (:

I'm looking forward to the weekend...That's if plans for high tea is still on. haha

Have a great day!

xX




No comments:

Post a Comment