Sunday, August 22, 2010

Of Headbands!

This would be as quick as I can type. I shall go back to studying soon (mid-sems are full on this week).

So I've been going a lil crazy and out of hand these past few weeks. Surfing the internet has done me more harm than good. You see, when I go online I go on sites like Topshop, Debenhams, Asos, UrbanOutfitters, My Wardrobe etc. Not on UNSW Blackboard. HAHA

The more I look the more tempted I get. Sigh.

And I've also having a craze for headbands suddenly. I have no idea why.

So I've always been going on Sereni&Shentel. 

I made my brother buy 2 S&S headbands for me last month. When they had a 25% discount last weekend, I begged the brother to buy it. Again. :P

He said "NO!" 
I said "Pleaseeeeeee"
"NO"

Sigh.

And then he gave me a lecture. Woahhh..Look who's talking? HAHAHA
I wanted to do this to him (look at picture)...but I didn't out of respect. hehe
So instead, I went into my room and took a picture. :P

Headband: Blair in Bluebird

So anyway, I was a bit upset after that. Started ranting to the boyfriend. 

He managed to knock some sense into my brains. Thank God. haha (:

See, so now when I wanna get something online I always remind myself to take a step back. The boyfriend says "Think about it 16 times".

I think he said 16. Can't remember..But the point is...think many many times! hahaha

Oh and he asked me "why don't you make your own headbands?"

When I'm free la I try. hehe

Anyway, here are my other favourites..

Mini Ice Ice

Vara headband. (Not mine)

Mine's purple. Nicer right? hehe :P

kk. really gotta go now!

Byebye

xX


No comments:

Post a Comment