Friday, August 6, 2010

Yumm!

I decided to bake cupcakes after dinner today! haha

It was 'cos I couldn't find anything else I wanted to eat. I needed something sweet! hehe. So I made use of some new baking utensils my mom brought the last time 'round. 

And this is what I came up with... 
...
...
...
...
...
...

12 only -.- Edisi terhad (Limited edition) haha

Half way preparing, I felt lazy to make the buttercream icing. I saw the recipe and it said "150g of butter". Gosh..that's too much fat! It suddenly occurred to me, after all these time. haha

So I decided to sprinkle hundreds and thousands on the cupcakes instead, before placing them into the oven. 

My cupcakes kembang-ed so much I was afraid it wouldn't turn out nice. 

But it came out pretty and very yummy indeed. :D

Hmm...I need more gym! 

And long breaks in between tutorials and lectures don't help 'cos I end up doing this...(in the library) haha
NOT. Good
Kena caught!

I've got plans for high tea tomorrow! I'm so excited to visit the Tea Room. haha

*yawns* Goodnight y'all!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment