Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday!

Uni has been my second home this week! I've been there nearly everyday.. Hmm...I'm starting to think I Can actually do some work there. But only cos I was in the Main Library. I don't actually know how people can do assignments, let alone study at the Law Library. So friggin noisy. I think people there just sit down to talk. And the most annoying part is...they're conversing so LOUDLY in Mandarin. I'm like "Hello there...You do realise it's a library right?"

Sigh...People these days.

Since my bus stops at Lower Campus, I had to walk all the way up to Upper Campus this morning. Gawdddd, the stairs!!! Never-ending I tell you. NEVER ENDING! And poor me was carrying my laptop. 

Engineering students out there, time to be innovative and build some escalators please.. (: hehe

I think it was a productive day. Managed to get most of the assignment done. Just a bit of explanations to write out..some editing...printing...and DONE!

Even managed to squeeze in some Finance work. IRR, NPV, MIRR and whatnots...Head spinning!

Andddd there's also some time in between for this...


Hahaha

Anyway, I think I'm in the mood to clear off some work now!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment