Friday, August 13, 2010

Life Line

I've been meaning to update my blog on Monday. I seriously had no time. Was rushing to finish off my tutorial work since I didn't do much during the weekend :S yikes! And I also had 2 tutorial tests this week. Quantitative Analysis and Finance together, one day after the other is defo not fun!

But I'm glad I survived! (: 

I want to write about my afternoon tea experience at the QVB Tea Room. Will do it soon, 'cos I think that will take some time. Don't have much time to spare now. This will be quick! :P

Oh..coming back to my "topic" for the day...

For some, their credit card(s) (to be more specific...their daddy's credit card) is their life line. haha.. I'm sure it is. Especially for people who have some "trouble" budgeting. *shifty eyes* 

But I would say...my life line is my Blackberry. haha


I actually just realised that. I was rushing out today...Nearly forgot my BB. Just before I stepped out of the house, I went "Oh shucks! My BB!!!"

And the brother went "Hurry up la. Go get it. I know you'll die without it!"

hahaha

But seriously...I think I will.

I don't have days whereby my phone doesn't ring. *such a busy business woman* hahaha..No la just kidding. My cousin would call at times to bitch about her boss. And sometimes friends would call to give me gossip updates. LoL

I can't live without my phone 'cos there's BBM! :D Actually the person I BBM the most is the boyfriend (: 

Oh...and now there's twitter. The best friend got me into it -.- *stares at Shien*

My BB shall sleep beside me tonight! hehe Hopefully I don't crush it while sleeping.

Oh and 1 more thing! Monday (16th August) is National Cupcake Day! I'm excited!!! :D

OK! Gotta run now! Macroeconomics is waiting for me!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment