Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finally!

It's finally Friday! woot! I'm so happy the weekend is here again. This means that I can sleep in, drink tea, read magazines and books, watch movies/ dramas and do anything and everything relaxing. Such bliss! (:

Anyway, I just wanted to share some pictures with you today. Mostly on random things.

My dinner today. 
Chicken Bayou Salad. 
The brother and I headed out to Tony Roma's for dinner today. Just 'cos we were too lazy to cook. No one wanted to lift a finger. :P I wanted to take a picture of the ribs he ordered. Before I could even get my camera out, he was already diggin' in -.-

O.P.I Royal Flush Blush

I just painted my nails with this favourite colour of mine. The light pink isn't too OTT (over the top). It's actually a very sweet and lady-like shade of pink (: 

Return To Tiffany Pendant

I've been having this Tiffany&Co pendant for around 10 months now. Ever since I got it, I've been wearing it everyday. Since my name is also Tiffany, some people think it's my name tag. haha. Due to sweat and water, this piece of silver jewellery has been tarnished. :S As you can see.. It's not shiny anymore :( Maybe it's time for me to send my necklace in for some polishing work. 

My 2011 Planner

I've been looking for a planner the past few weeks. It's actually pretty useful for uni. Since I'll be challenging myself with taking 2 Finance subjects next semester, I anticipate a crazy every-other-week-test schedule. Reckon a planner would be essential for me to mark down reminders to help me stay on top of things. This Kikki.k planner is so cute. Look at the pages inside! So colourful, fun and pretty. The size is also not too big. Perfect for throwing it into my handbag. (:

Anything planned for the weekend? 

Have a great one ahead! (:

xX 

1 comment: