Monday, December 13, 2010

Save or Splurge?

That's what I always ask myself when I'm about to purchase something. 
Sometimes, making a decision takes forever. I've learned to ask myself this question at least 10 times before I walk to the counter (if in a shop) or click checkout (for online shopping). All in the hopes of spending wisely. 

Lately, I've been thinking of getting a Twilly. A narrow scarf which can be used as a hair accessory or a scarf around your neck. Hermes has been famous for its Twillys. I, for one, cannot resist it at the moment. 


Unfortunately, the price is a 'lil bit steep. :(

BUT I found a close substitute by Alainn via ThePopLook.

Silk Vs. Satin Silk. 

Something tells me I should follow my brains. haha. 

What should I do? Sigh. LoL

xX 

1 comment:

  1. I guess it all depends on whether it is an investment piece of just something for certain occasions. I would splurge is you were going to use it often but if not, a cheaper one will do :) But that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete