Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ivanka Trump Girl Up Bracelet

Speaking of bracelets, I found this a couple of months back but did not share it on my blog. 

This bracelet is made by Ivanka Trump Fine Jewellery for the United Nations Foundation Girl Up campaign. Girl Up provides an opportunity for girls to raise awareness and funds to help other girls in developing countries. 

Ivanka Trump Fine Jewellery is actually a founding partner of this campaign. Thus, 100% of the proceeds of this bracelet goes to Girl Up. 

So, by purchasing this simple but pretty bracelet, you'll be killing 2 birds with 1 stone. You'll be donating to the Girl Up campaign AND expanding your jewellery collection. :P haha..I kid. 

Visit the Girl Up website to find out more about how you can help (:

xX

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are really pretty and for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm a huge fan of jewellery that works towards a cause.

    And yay for friendship bracelets. I love the colours in you're one :)

    ReplyDelete