Saturday, December 11, 2010

Friendship Bracelet


I'm sure most of you have made and received this when you were young. (: 
I remember making and collecting friendship bracelets back when I was in Standard 5 (Year 5). Talk about childhood memories. haha. Sweet. (:

Anyway, I found out about the Friendship Bracelet Project through Gracie a couple of days ago. Immediately, I wanted to be part of this project. Basically, this project is about making friendship bracelets for kids in Uganda. These kids are not as fortunate as you and me. Most of them have perhaps not received any presents/ gifts. 

Thus, making these friendship bracelets for them would put a smile on their faces! :D At the same time, you'll also be spreading some love. So why not join in?

These simple bracelets are so easy to make. If I (a-not-very-creative-artsy-person), can make one, so can you! The strings needed to make these are inexpensive. Plus, it wouldn't take too much of your time. C'mon people..I know most of you are having a very long summer break. :P  
My supplies. Colourcolourcolour! yayy!

Spread some love y'all! 

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment