Thursday, December 16, 2010

Get Up and Go, Go, Go!

I've been feeling a 'lil bit under the weather this past few days. Maybe it's due to my lack of physical activity. I noticed that all I've been doing for the past couple of weeks is sit in front of the computer, eat, sit in front of the computer, eat, sleep. Not exactly a very healthy lifestyle. And definitely not a lifestyle I want to keep. 

So I decided that today..Enough is enough! I should be exercising today!!! So off I went for a brisk walk. Just for half an hour. I reckon it's not long enough or vigorous enough to burn some fats along the way. But heck, it's a start! :D I actually feel better now. Better 'cos I don't feel so guilty being such a lazy arse. hehe. 

Now I'm here, in front of my laptop blogging with a cup of honey&lemon. Apparently honey&lemon soothes the soar throat. I'm still waiting. Patiently. Not feeling the slightest improvement yet. Grrrrr! 

Ok, here's a sponge cake with lemon butter cream and mixed berries I prepared a couple of days ago. Just to get in the mood for Christmas! :D It was from a recipe my cousin passed me. It's pretty yumms I can tell you. The picture doesn't do it justice. Blame the photographer! Eeks! That means, there's only me to be blamed! *shy* haha

See why I need some form of exercise now? LoL

On a very happy note: The other scored 4 HDs out of 4 subjects!!! I'm a proud girl (:

Hope your week has been going on oh-so-well people! 

xX

2 comments:

  1. I think it's the change in temperature that makes you feel under the weather Hopefully you get better soon! As for physical exercise, just do something small at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that looks soooo yummy!

    new follower!

    thanks for your nice comments on my blog.

    feel free to follow me - Im doing a great givaway at 50 followers! xx

    ReplyDelete