Monday, December 6, 2010

First Day and Time for Everything

I survived the day! Don't worry, I didn't do much today. Sat down and read up work manuals. Haha. But somehow, it was draining. 

I came home hungry and sleepy. Kicked off my heels and ran to the kitchen. Guess what I found? I bowl of mango-fresh prawns- lettuce salad! Made by the brother. Yummmm... Reminds me of Victoria Station! They call it prawn cocktail there if I'm not mistaken. So I just grabbed a fork and started diggin' in. More than halfway in, the brother came in and said "Ooiii.. Don't finish everything!" haha. Gotta love the brother sometimes. :P

Now I'm craving for some macarons! 
Can you get me a box of these? Now?


Went for some macarons last weekend with Rachel. It was fun fun fun. Sadly, no pictures :( We didn't bring our cameras. Yes, the phone! But we were too busy chitter-chattering. I want macarons! I'm sleepy...

I should sleep soon. Goodnite!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment