Thursday, December 9, 2010

Piggy Bank!

Say hello to the newest addition to my room!

...

...

...

...

...


My very own piggy bank. haha If you're wondering..No, I didn't get that for myself. My parents and brother thought that someone should buy me a piggy bank as a reminder to save. They just love making me sound pathetic! LoL

So the brother said "There you go.. Save up to buy whatever you want and stop making me buy them for you". Hah! You're so smart! But c'mon, that's part of the perks of being the baby of the family! :P

So I'm pretty pumped up about getting my piggy bank filled up. Now I just need some motivation to do it... What do you think I should save up for? :P I'm still thinking about it...

 I'll start with putting in a dollar (of coins) a day. (: Hopefully I'll stick to it! 

Seriously this piggy bank looks so funny. And mind you, it's porcelain and it's huge. 
Look, it says "My First Piggy Bank". hahaha


Umm.. Definitely not my first. Don't worry ;)

4 comments:

  1. Ohh this is so sweet! I have a piggy bank that was given to me by my sister in law. It sits proudly on one of my books cases.

    Save hard!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my dresser. haha

    I'll try. Thanks Gracie! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh how cute is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motivation? Just don't make him sad every day by making him feel that he's remembered. And by remembered, that means putting in a coin every day! How could you miss such a cute piggy bank? So how far did you get at saving?

    ReplyDelete