Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some Anya Love

Christmas is just around the corner! 3 days to go to be exact!! I'm feeling excited already :P Can't wait for all the Christmas-y food. hehe. Not to mention the long weekend which awaits all of us (:

Anyway, I just wanted to share some Anya Hindmarch love today. I was doing some online window shopping earlier and came across some small but pretty and practical items. (Might be some super last minute gift ideas for some of you :p )

These are some of Anya Hindmarch's labelled goods.

For your iPod...
...
...

A stylish casing for your camera.

...
...

I don't know why I always buy bags which does not have enough compartments. I always have the problem of finding my keys, phones, lip balm, earphones, etc. That's cos I have to dump everything into the bag. Not fun when you're rushing to answer your phone or rush into the house. So this next item would be perfect for carrying all your essentials!

...
...

I've got my eyes on the MUSIC casing. Very tempted
The most practical one for me at the moment. Just 'cos I need a home for my itouch ;)
But really...I'm just looking for an excuse. hehe

Have a great weekend everyone!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Enjoy the holidays!

Much love.

xX


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! I need a place for my camera and all my essentials. I adore the little ribbon :) x

    ReplyDelete