Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just Too Cute

Christmas is NEXT WEEK! Next Saturday to be precise!!! The festive atmosphere is at full swing now. I can hear my neighbour blasting Christmas Carols every night. I'm not complaining... (: haha. Done with Christmas shopping yet? LoL

Anyway, I came across these make-up items from Dior. They're so cute I have to share them on this blog. 
First up..


It's for your face and lips. So compact it'll fit in any bag! (: Look at it! A miniature Lady Dior bag!!! How cute.. Personally, these colours work for me too. Very lady-like (:


This is just a blusher. If I'm looking for a blusher now, I'll definitely buy this! :P 

I'm going gaga over these 2 items now. haha

Oh, I found these items on strawberrynet. They have a reasonably wide range of beauty products/ makeup/ fragrances. Many big brands are stock with them. The best thing is they usually have pretty good discounts. AND Free shipping (to anywhere in the world). Which makes it double yayy!

Hope you guys had a great weekend! (:

xX

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I must check them out. I especially like the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Hope you will visit or follow mine:)
    abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have to get the radiant couture touch up. So cute and handy!! It's like a girl best friend! I got mine as a present by the Dior staff. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete