Tuesday, December 7, 2010

When I Put My Make Up On...

I rarely put make-up on. I always thought and still think that it's pretty unnecessary for uni. Haha. Laugh at me. I'm not a cosmetic freak. But yes, I still put on some face powder and lipgloss when I go to uni. I don't exactly turn up bare faced. LoL.

But since I can't turn up au naturale every morning now, I've to smack on some make-up. Which means, I take another 15-20 minutes extra to get ready. Not a good thing when I'm rushing actually. So, here's what I've been using for the past 2 days. 

1. Big Beautiful Eyes by Benefit.
Using the fish eye effect
It comes with a base shadow, couture shadow and liner shadow. The best thing is, this eye kit comes with a concealer. I need to hide those eye bags! *cries*

2. Waterproof Eyeliner (Benefit) and MagnaScopic Mascara (Estee Lauder)
Using pin hole effect
Hmm...I'm still pretty bad with the eyeliner business. My hands are pretty shaky and I hate the idea of poking a pencil so near my eyes! I try to avoid using the eyeliner as much as I can. I use the liner shadow as a replacement (that's cos I use a brush for the liner shadow). The mascara is pretty good. I didn't realize my eyelashes could be made visible. LoL

3. Dandelion face powder by Benefit
Pin hole effect
This is a pinkish powder which can be used as a blusher as well. The best thing is it smells really nice! 

4. Gloss Fluo by Chanel or Lip Butter by Palmer's
Using Pop Art
I use either one. The colour of the lipgloss looks pretty far out. But when applied, it doesn't have the bright-shocking-pink colour. Trust me. I've been using this for the whole of last semester and none of my friends complained. haha. If you don't like coloured lipgloss, Palmer's Lip Butter should be your choice. I love my lip butter just 'cos it's flavoured. Dark Chocolate and Peppermint. Yumm.. My favourite ice cream flavour! :P

I snapped these pictures using a new digital camera I found lying around the house. It's been here since June, but no one noticed its existence. haha. So I decided to own it now. I've been exploring its effects and such. It has the fish-eye effect! Hmmm... Looks like I don't need a lomo camera now. :P

I want to wear this. 

What goes with it? Hmmm...

On a totally different note, I've found some Aussie bloggers who are into snail-mailing. Maybe I should start letter-writing soon! 

Have a great week ahead!

xX


No comments:

Post a Comment