Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

That was what I baked this afternoon. :D

Today has been pretty productive. I did so many things today, but not all things study related. haha. I have no idea why I was having an insomnia last night. Believe it or not, I was still awake at 4 am. :O I went to bed at 12-ish 1 and I was just tossing and turning, thinking about things for 3 hours! I thought most about the 3 papers that I just did. :S 

Yes, I'm afraid I kid you not. I have no idea why...
I must say... I did put much more effort into this semester. My goals were higher and I actually made sure I did all I could to achieve them during the semester, i.e work super hard for tutorial tests (which happens to be every 2 weeks throughout the semester-.-), made sure I did all the tutorial work and I understood what I did, and of course I was particular in making sure my assignments were kickass material before submitting them. 

But somehow, I feel rather sick thinking about my final grades :S
Everyone tells me that if I've done my part, that's all that I can do. I've to leave the rest to God. Hmm... Guess I need more Faith. (: I've to lean on Him.

I'm getting sidetracked here.. haha

Anywayyyy, I slept at 4-ish woke up at 10 am. Not. Enough. Sleep

Surprisingly, I didn't feel half dead. I made a target to go through 3 chapters of QA work. And boy, after I finished those 3 chapters, I was super restless. No more work could be done. 

So after lunch, I decided to bake these...
Fresh outta the oven

Chewy cookies. I like. 

I actually tried a new recipe. Haven't done this before. And the measurements were different. Instead of telling me how many cups of flour I needed, it was 300 grams of flour. And I had to do the conversions -.-

I needed something like 55 grams of cocoa, 3 grams of salt (who measures 3g???), 2 grams of baking soda (2 g??? whaaat????). So I decided to act smart. I used my agak-agak (estimation) skills. haha

Them cookies didn't turn out so bad actually. But they looked rather dull and sad.


Perhaps some colourful royal icing would brighten them up a 'lil. Possibly more life would be seen with some dashing colours!

Oh well, pretty cookies after exams! (:

Tomorrow has to be a productive studying day. And I'm gonna make sure I sleep early tonight. 

Hope your day has been good, dolls! (:

xX 

No comments:

Post a Comment