Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF

Thank God it's Friday!
It was so good to get outta the house after so many days! I kid you not, spending 4 days at home, and not stepping out feels B.A.D. 

It somehow feels so nice to be out again. And this time, I took some effort to put on something nice. Not dress up. But not t-shirt and jeans kindda look. haha. And I also got the chance to put on some 4 inchers. :P Being tall has a very nice feeling. I was towering above so many other people. hehe 
Not a very wise thing to do though when you're out shopping actually. haha

Oops..sorry no pics of my outfit for the day.

But I can show you what I had for dessert. :D Oh shucks! Can't show you guys the pic!!! :((((
I can't open it! Why not????? Grrrrrr...Anyway, here's the description. haha

Pancakes with maple syrup, vanilla ice cream, berries and cream!
I have no idea why they gave me cream... But no complains. This thing tastes too awesome especially with those 2 scoops of ice cream! Considering the weather here these past 2 days. 

Hmm... Today has been good! (:
Hope yours was as good..or even Better than mine!

Love, love, love

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment