Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holidays and such

Today's the 3rd day of post-exam bliss. Yes, it feels good that exams/ assignments/ uni work is off my shoulders. As a student with these things bugging you 24/ 7, you feel like you're carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. All the uni students out there will definitely agree with me, no?

So, on Tuesday (post-exam day 1), I went out to Bondi with a couple of friends for brunch. Nothing beats poached eggs with salmon, a glass of cold, freshly squeezed orange juice, good company, Bondi beach and awesome weather. We were digging it in at Bondi Trattoria

Summer holidays are here. Most are going home for hols, some would be working/ interning, while others are just done with university life and getting ready for the real world. 

2010 uni has been pretty good to me. Many ups and downs, but at the same time, many friendships were built, and many were also made stronger. Friendships back home are also as strong as ever, which is a pretty awesome thing! 

A conversation with a friend actually got me thinking about what I actually blog about. I think from now on, my blog would be a happy place. I've come to realize that I shouldn't blog about anything too personal here (I don't usually do that anyway). A line should be drawn I supposed. 

This blog will feature things colourful, fancy and pretty. Afterall, its called Of Colours and Fancy Things!

Wait for more updates. My blog shouldn't be dead. (:

Have a nice days you guys!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment