Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
(Although I think I'm a day late...It's supposed to be Thursday right?? hehe)

Well, can't blame me. Thanksgiving isn't a big holiday/ celebration in Kuala Lumpur or in Sydney. So, I don't really keep track of it. BUT, I actually do believe that Thanksgiving shouldn't be a single day in a year. Everyday should be Thanksgiving. I mean... Being able to wake up, to carry out your normal routine is a blessing isn't it? We should already be thankful for being alive, well and kickin'!

People in the US usually have Thanksgiving dinner with their family. With roast turkey and loadsa other food. That's why some call it the Turkey Day. LoL. 


Members of the family would share at least one thing they're grateful for. As for me, I'm thankful for so many things! (That's great isn't it?) But to list it all down would definitely take AGESSS! So, here are my top 5:

1. I'm thankful for the person who loves me (: 
2. I'm thankful for a GREAT family and awesome friends who stick by me.
3. I'm thankful that I enrolled into university this year and managed to complete my first year studies. Tertiary education has become a necessity. But bare in mind, your parents don't owe you. They might have to make some sacrifices to put you through university. 
4. I'm thankful that I'm never lacking.
5. I'm thankful that I get to strike items off my wishlist this year. hehe. Make your own WishList! From my experience, they work! haha

Since it's still Thursday (in the US)...
Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you have many many many things to be thankful for! (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment