Friday, November 19, 2010

First Day

First Day
First Day by tiffyyap featuring suede pumps

Yes, the above would be something I would wear for the first day at work. Actually I've been thinking hard on what I can put together for My first day. I certainly don't want to go into the office in black&white. I know I know. Black&White is proper and smart. Some people say it's sexy too (I quote Shien). But isn't a black skirt/ pants and a white blouse/ shirt a lil boring you think?

Don't get me wrong. I don't wanna be rocking up on the first day in a shocking pink dress either. No one will take me seriously right? haha. But I think this ensemble above looks pretty good. The details of the embellished top certainly makes the cut. The tailored blazer on the other hand, brings about structure to the outfit and this projects the kind of seriousness we need to display at work.

If only I had these items in my closet. haha

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment