Thursday, November 11, 2010

So Sweet...

I noticed that I've been updated my blog for the past few days on a daily basis. woahhhh... is the blogging mojo back???

Hmm... Maybe stress makes me wanna pen down my thoughts more often and I've got loads of random things to talk about.haha As some of you know, I kindda blog surf a lot. Not a-lot as in a-lot. But when I'm free, I blog surf or when someone's blog has a fancy name, it'll defo make me wanna check it out. haha

So I came across these few pics. Thought I would share them. 



Pictures of kids in love.
Awwwwww right? (:
How cute!

On a totally random note, it was so hot today! My room feels like an oven!!! Not. Fun. 
I think it was 31C, but helloooooo 31C back home doesn't feel anything like this shitty weather! >(

I need the aircon fixed. Period.

Ok, ciao!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment