Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kara Ross

I've been on a roll for jewellery this past month. Don't worry, I'm sure this jewellery binge will pass. haha

I came across some of these pieces I really like. I think I'm into cuffs and statement necklaces for now. So bear with me...

All these are from Kara Ross

First up on my LIKE list.

Cityscape Cuff

Wide Hexagon Cuff

Narrow Hexagon Cuff

White Kabibi Shell Necklace

Roman Numeral Link Necklace
I REALLY like the Cityscape Cuff... BUT (there's always a but..) I don't think it'll be suitable for work, aye? People will think I'm dressing up for a casual-do or party. The Wide Hexagon Cuff looks more 'decent' for formal meetings don't cha think? haha

But, I think the White Shell Necklace will go really well with a nice work blouse ;) 

Ok, that's my jewellery dose for the day!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment