Friday, November 19, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Fun in the Sun
Fun in the Sun by tiffyyap featuring chanel sunglasses
Just for a relaxed day out.

I haven't logged into Polyvore for a couple of months now. So while waiting for my video to load, I thought of creating another set. Since the weather today's pretty gloomy, I thought of creating a look which brings forth the relaxed vibe.

This whole set features all my favourite pieces. From the J Brand jeans to the CCSkye leather wrap. I also love how the Philip Lim jersey looks so comfortable and airy. With the CCSkye statement necklace, that plain, simple tee is glammed up instantly.

Wouldn't mind this wardrobe at all, with the earthly tone. haha

Have a great day guys!
Time for baking some cupcakes you think? ;)

xX 

No comments:

Post a Comment